Staying in a preserved park, soaking up the calm of nature, breathing the salty air… All of this is appreciated by campers who frequent one of the park’s 352 semi-equipped campsites.
Description of the campsites
Petit-Gaspé (South Sector)
- Wooded campsite
- Swimming pool, playground
and coin-operated laundry machines nearby
- Lectures at the amphitheater
- Dumping station at the entrance of the campsite
- Water outlets along the loops
- 101 pitches without electricity
- 35 pitches with electricity and 31 pitches with water and electricity (15 and 30 amps)
- Petit-Gaspé campground map (PDF, 600 KB)
- Google Street View
Des-Rosiers (North Sector)
Cap-Bon-Ami (North area)
Campsite rules and regulations
- Camping is prohibited outside designated campgrounds.
- Curfew hours: 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Maximum number of people per campsite: 7 people
- Maximum number of vehicles per campsite: Two vehicles. Maximum of one camping unit (caravan/tent-trailer or motorhome) and one regular vehicle.
- Maximum number of camping units per site: 2 tents or 1 RV/trailer and 1 tent.
- Campfire Policy: Campfires are only permitted in the fire pits within the park. Firewood is sold in bundles. The collection of natural wood is not authorized (driftwood, dead wood, bark, etc.).
- Alcohol policy: Please respect the curfew.
- Generator policy: generators can only be used from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Pet Policy: Pets must be leashed and supervised at all times.